REASONS TO INVEST FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA (GREEN CARD)
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is issued to a qualified applicant and his / her entire family.
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is useful because of the following reasons:
- It allows the holder to enter the country any time.
- The PR Visa holder can seek work with anyone for any time, without a sponsor.
- A PR Visa holder spouse will also get a PR Visa. The spouse is also eligible to work.
- A PR Visa holder’s children will have reduced fees for their studies.
- All maternity benefits will be applicable for the new mothers.
- The PR Visa holder have access to the best medical facilities for free.
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is normally issued by developed countries like the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, as they want to attract skilled workers for their ageing population.
Being a permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) holder means that the person is a Permanent Resident and is not yet a citizen.
- Permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) holders become eligible to apply for citizenship normally after a period of stay, say 3 to 5 years.
A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) cost for a single person could be between INR 2, 00,000 to INR 5, 00,000. Consider this:
- INR 2, 00,000 cannot buy real estate. A Fixed Deposit gives no more than 10% and even that gets eaten by the 10% inflation. Investment in stocks or mutual funds is too risky and even if it gives a 100% return, you will have INR 400,000 in 5 years and you will have to pay 30% in taxes.
- An investment in a PR Visa will buy you a permanent resident (PR) visa not only for you but also your entire family for a lifetime. Your next generation will also be able to use the benefits of the visa!
You may not qualify for a temporary visit visa but may qualify for a permanent visa!
- Permanent visas are usually points based and have defined eligibility criteria, temporary visas are based on a valid job offer from that particular country.
For PR Visa, in most cases, there is no interview.
- If you are eligible, and you satisfy all the criteria, you will receive your PR Visa.
Immigration laws keeps changing each year.
- Apply when you are eligible or else the laws change and you will not be eligible when you want to apply!
Canada, NZ and Australia are the best and richest English speaking countries in the world. And you are fortunate to be a part of their immigration program.
- You’re looking at a great quality of life and many benefits!
Immigrating to a country allows you to stay there permanently.
- Staying overseas develops you as a person, your career, business and your family like no other experience can.
You will never regret having invested in a permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card).
- You will never regret having the freedom and flexibility to travel and work – anytime you want – in Australia, Canada or New Zealand without the need to apply for a visa!
Investing in a permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is cheaper than investing in a local club membership or a timeshare program. With a green card, you and your family get a permanent visa status for the best countries in the world.
- A permanent resident (PR) visa (Green card) is a good investment for anyone. Even better than gold!
WHY MUST APPLY NOW?
Dream Visas – Evaluation Form Proprietary and Confidential
We have very high population and limited opportunities. Australia has a huge area and have very less population. These countries have ageing population and there is acute shortage of skilled persons like IT professionals, engineers and trade-persons. Hence, they have their skilled migration programs to bring skilled workers from countries like India.
THERE IS A LIMIT TO THIS
Australia plans to take around 1, 50,000 and Canada 1, 75,000 skilled migrants. They take the people across 200 different occupations. Hence, we must start at the earliest, before the visa places have reached their cap.
THE REGULATIONS MAY BE MODIFIED
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be a few months from now. You may not be eligible next month!
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career-junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger! Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases. Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
ADJUSTMENT TO THE NEW LIFE
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
ENHANCE YOUR PROFILE
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner. It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work and live overseas. It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia or Canadian Passport.
ENSURE A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOUR KIDS
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You will get the benefits of substantial discounts in education when you are a Permanent Resident. Invest in a new career, MBA or Master's Degree Program then.
WONDERFUL FUTURE INVESTMENT
Treat your migration process as an investment for the future of your and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.